Mediterranean Beach hotel in Limassol, Cyprus is a great hotel located some 7 miles away from the centre of Limassol - greatly located on a road packed with shops, restaurants and good transport if you want to explore the town and the rest of the island.
The hotel is located in the desirable area of Limassol, nestled between the Amathus beach hotel and The Four Seasons hotel, with which it shares the very calm and warm beach due to the very clever lagune effect the hotels here created in order to attract tourists.
Check the following videos on what more to see in Cyprus and Limassol and all the precious information presented underneath.
And I sincerely hope all this information was of some help to you.
For more information and related reviews check my pages on TripAdvisor where I have thousands of reviews, pictures etc:
Thank you for bearing with me whilst learning how to make my very first videos and set up everything: I am my worst enemy and criticised my every single step for not making it better in a 'pure perfection' state. Thank you everyone for taking the time to check this.
DISCLAIMER: this video is not sponsored by anybody and all the items were purchased by me. All views expressed herein are my own.
- Just drive - Joakim Karud, Road Trip - Joakim Karud
- Anniversary Card Box https://youtu.be/pbg59d6h3PU
- Mediterranean Beach hotel http://www.medbeach.com
BACKGROUND SET UP:
- WEBSITE http://www.petronela.net
- BLOGLOVIN https://www.bloglovin.com/@petronelauk
- FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/petronelaUK
- GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/b/113373798097703954441
- INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/petronelauk
- PINTEREST https://uk.pinterest.com/petronelaUK
- REDDIT https://www.reddit.com/user/petronelauk
- TUMBLR https://petronelauk.tumblr.com
- TWITTER https://twitter.com/PetronelaUK